This course provides a flawless foundation into the conduct of the Fashion Styling and Designing Industry! It encompasses a vital assortment of customising, designing and styling techniques and in turn gives you a chance to venture into:
- · Editorial styling – You will learn all about styling images for fashion magazines, catalogues and Internet sites.
- · Personal styling/image consulting– Here you will learn to advise and assist clients on how to improve their look. This will also include celebrity styling for prominent individuals in the music/film industry on and off set.
- Practical styling exercises – You will get a chance to prepare a look which will be shot by a renowned fashion photographer, allowing you to be as creative as possible!
- How to get started– This area will assist you in how to break into the fashion industry. It will look at the topic of work experience and you will be shown who to contact, how to write cover letters, as well as given some CV writing guidance.
- Fashion internships– This section will include everything you need to know to be successful in the fashion world! From introductions to PR agencies, to the rules and etiquette of the dreaded ‘fashion cupboard’, giving you a head start on how to stand out from the crowd.
- How to assist on fashion shoots– You will learn how to become the finest fashion assistant in the business!
- How to get your first paid job- This will include helpful pieces of advice on portfolio building and how to succeed as a stylist in the competitive world of fashion!